On behalf of our four-legged management team InnSuites Hotels, we would like to welcome you and your two-legged handlers to our pet friendly hotels. At our hotels, we understand that owners want and enjoy the comfort of their animals while traveling away from home. We strive to ensure all guests (animal and human) experience a comfortable, memorable and safe stay with us. Remember, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask us to ensure your stay is a Purrrfect Place to Paws.
Our Pet Guidlines:
- Our pet fee is $20 per stay for 1-2 pets and an additional $20 per pet per above 2.
- Enjoy your pet welcome treat, we have had rave reviews about them!
- If your owners are going to leave the room unattended, please stay in your crate if possible. Also, please have your owners contact the front desk so in case of an emergency, we can contact them by cell phone. There is nothing worse than being left to bark to go to the bathroom!
- If walking around the property, all humans must be attached to your leash.
- Unfortunately the hotel does not allow us (pets) to be in the restaurant, pool area, exercise facility, or meeting room.
- If you have an accident on the grounds of the property, please talk to your owner about picking up after you. Remember, they were once young and did not always make it to the bathroom either!
- If you use cat litter, please do not put it down the toilet, the plumber does not like it!
- The best place to eat in a hotel room is on the tile, it is nonporous and easy to clean.
- If staying more than 1 night, please have your owner arrange a time with housekeeping so the hotels room attendants can service the room. Room attendants are not allowed to clean the room with a pet in the room.
- If you do not behave and cause damage to the room, your owners will incur fees for damage to the room, or if significant cleaning is needed prior to renting of the room.
- If you need a vet, ask the front desk.
- Guide dogs will be given access to all guest areas including public spaces and restaurants, they are very very special in the work they do!
Please call ahead to ensure we have availability and pet friendly studios available. We look forward to serving you.