Best Western InnSuites Phoenix Biltmore/Scottsdale Hotel & Suites
Flying into Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport? We are only 10 minutes north of the Airport.
1615 East Northern Avenue Phoenix, Arizona 85020
Toll Free: 1.800.842.4242
Phoenix is located in south-central Arizona.
I-17 and I-10 run through town and I-8 is easily accessed south of the city.
Distances to major destinations and cities are shown below.
Grand Canyon South Rim – 230 miles
Flagstaff – 150 miles
Tuscon – 110 miles
San Diego – 350 miles
Los Angeles – 370 miles
Las Vegas – 290 miles
Getting around Phoenix is easy. Phoenix was built on a grid system so most roads go East-West and North-South.
While the most popular method of getting around Phoenix is driving, there are also Metro Light Rail, bus routes, carpools and bicycling options.
- Yellow Cab: Ph 602) 252-5252
- Super Shuttle: (602) 244-9000
- All Trans Cab: Ph (602) 273-3300
- TLC Taxi: Ph (623) 937-2227
- Desert Owl Taxi: Ph (602) 222-2232
- Phoenix Cab Co: Ph (602) 943-2406
- First Class Sedan: Ph (602) 705-7455
Rental Cars & Limousines
- Avis Rent a Car: Ph (602) 866-0032
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Ph (602) 870-8662
- Hertz Rent a Car: Ph (602) 944-5285
- Phoenix Rental Car: Ph (602) 267-1101
- Thrifty Phoenix Car Rental: Ph (602) 244-0311
- Budget Rental Car: Ph (602) 267-4000
- A Super-Limo Co.: Ph (480) 759-1196
- Arizona Limousines, Inc: Ph (800) 678-0033
Chauffeur-driven luxury limousines, executive sedans, passenger vans and mid-size coaches for corporate, entertainment, media, convention service and local leisure market since 1979.
- Carey Limousine: Ph (602) 996-1955
Carey Phoenix Limousine has been setting the standard for professionalism and customer service excellence since 1978. They are the largest full-service luxury transportation service in Arizona, and pride themselves on getting you to your destination in style and on time.
- Elite Limousine & Trans: Ph (602) 629-1010
Elite Limousine offers a wide range of transportation services to corporate clientele, including airport arrivals and departures, shuttle service between properties, local and southwestern tours, dinners and shopping trips. The fleet includes luxury sedans, limousines, extended vans, SUVs, minibuses, limobuses and motorcoaches. This variety of vehicles allows Elite to serve your business in the most appropriate and cost-effective manner.
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
3400 E. Sky Harbor Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Ph (602) 273-3300, Fax (602) 683-3678
The 5th busiest airport in the world; focused on safety, convenience and customer service.
Phoenix Sky Harbor Airlines include: Aeromexico, Air Canada, Air Tran, Alaska Airlines, American, British Airways, Continental, Delta, Frontier, Great Lakes, Hawaiian, Jet Blue, Southwest, Sun Country, United, US Airways and WestJet to fly anywhere in the world from Sky Harbor with easy connections or fly nonstop to more than 85 domestic locations and 19 international destinations.
- Aero Mexico : Res/Information (800) 237-6639
- Air Canada : Res/Information (888) 247-2262
- Alaska Airlines : Res/Information (800) 426-0333
- American : Res/Information (800) 433-7300
- British Airway : Res/Information (800) 247-9297
- Continental : Res/Information (800) 525-0280
- Delta Airlines : Res/Information (800) 221-1212
- Frontier Airlines : Res/Information (800) 432-1359
- Great Lakes : Res/Information (800) 554-5111
- Hawaiian : Res/Information (800) 367-5320
- Mesa Airlines : Reservations(800) 637-2247
- Midwest Airlines : Res/Information (800) 452-2022
- Skywest Airlines : Reservations (800) 453-9417
- Sun Country : Res/Information (800) 359-6786
- Southwest Airlines : Ph (800) 435-9792
- US Airways : Res/Information (800) 428-4322
- United Airlines : Res/Information (800) 241-6522
If you are planning a trip or want to know more details about where Sky Harbor fly and when, go to Sky Harbor’s Plan Your Trip page and get all the information you need.
Facts and Figures
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is one of the ten busiest in the nation and among the top 20 busiest in the world with a $90 million daily economic impact.
On a typical day:
- More than 1,200 aircraft arrive and depart
- More than 100,000 passengers arrive and depart
- More than 600 tons of air cargo is handled
Phoenix Light Rail
Phoenix Metro Light Rail conveniently connects several cities in Phoenix’s Valley of the Sun including.
The 20-mile METRO starter line opened for passenger service in December 2008.
During peak times, a train stops at a station every ten minutes.
At night and on weekends, trains stop every 20 to 30 minutes.
Trains run between 18 and 20 hours per day.
Rail fares are the same fare as the local bus fare.
Valley Metro offers one-trip passes, or 3-day, 7-day or monthly passes that are good for all local buses or for rail.
As a value to our guests, BEST WESTERN InnSuites Phoenix Biltmore/Scottsdale Hotel & Suites offers free parking for our guests.
You’ll enjoy a remarkable savings and the convenience of unlimited in and out privileges at BEST WESTERN InnSuites Phoenix Biltmore/Scottsdale Hotel & Suites.
Smoking – Non Smoking
On behalf of BEST WESTERN InnSuites Phoenix, we would like to welcome you to our non-smoking friendly hotel.
We strive to ensure all guests (non-smoking and smoking) experience a comfortable, memorable and safe stay with us.
Please call ahead to ensure we have availability and non-smoking studios and suites available.
We look forward to serving you.
Local Area Map
BEST WESTERN InnSuites Phoenix Biltmore/Scottsdale is centrally located and convenient to Biltmore Fashion Park, Camelback Corridor, Downtown Phoenix, Glendale and North Scottsdale.