We at InnSuites Hotels strive to:
- Maintain a clean healthy environment
- Continually work on improving our environmental performance
- Comply with federal, state and local regulations
- Improve operational efficiency
- Engage our employees
- Enhance the guest experience
Specific actions InnSuites Hotels is taking:
- Change from incandescent to fluorescent bulbs throughout the Hotel
- Turn off lights, refrigerators and air-conditioning/heat when studio/suite and/or area are not in use
- Replace the linen every third day for stayover guests and after each checkout
- Tent cards inform the guest of towel/linen re-use program
- Monthly Hotel Environmental Meetings with Environmental Committee
- Shut down sections of the hotel based on occupancy
- Regularly clean HVAC filters
- Purchase only Energy Star appliances
- Operate laundry on 2nd or 3rd shift during non-peak hours to save on utility costs
- Replacement toilets are 1.6 gallon toilets
- Replacement showerheads are 2.5 gallon per minute Such as the Price Pfister 015-TM0K Eco Pfriendly
Variable Air Infusion Rain Can 3-Position Showerhead
- Office paper products should have 20% post consumer recycled content
- Ensure doors/windows are properly sealed
- Repair or replace drippy faucets or running toilets
- Put timers on pool and grounds equipment and storage room lights
- Keep extra blankets in the guestrooms
- Housekeeping monitors and sets standard temperatures in guest and public areas.
- Regularly clean and dust fixtures
- Dispose of hazardous materials including batteries, bulbs properly.
- Institute a recycling program.
- Replace old equipment with high efficiency equipment
- Housekeeping to report any dripping faucets or running equipment to maintenance.
- Use ceiling fans when possible.
- Clean and adjust dryer burners regularly.
- Replace windows with dual pane
- Use environmentally friendly cleaning products when effective.
- InnSuites Hotels is pleased to offer Rainforest Alliance Certified™ Coffee by Royal Cup.More…