Cancellation Protection Terms and Conditions
Roomer Travel Inc. (“Roomer”, “we”, “our”, or the “Company”) hereby offers you (“User”,“You”) to purchase a Cancellation Protection (as defined below), that will allow You to effectively cancel your reservation with Inn suites made via www.innsuites.com up to 24 hours prior to check in date and receive a refund of 70% of your total booking fee, all subject to these Terms and Conditions (“T&C”).
In these T&C, the following words and phrases shall have the meaning set forth below:
“Activation of the Cancellation Protection” shall mean Your activation of the Cancellation Protection, following which (i) You shall be entitled to receive the Refund; and (ii) all Your rights in and to the Reservation shall be transferred to Roomer, all as provided herein.
“Cancellation Protection” shall mean a Protection offered by Roomer under these T&C and made available for purchase on www.innsuites.com, which enables You, upon the Activation of the Cancellation Protection, to receive a Refund from Roomer.
“Cancellation Protection Fee” shall mean the purchase price of the Cancellation Protection, which is determined by Roomer and is indicated on the booking page of a Reservation.
“Refund” shall mean an amount equal to 70% of the Reservation Price in exchange for the transfer of the rights to the Reservation to Roomer. Refund is made in USD
“Reservation” shall mean the online booking of a hotel reservation via www.innsuites.com which is nonrefundable or cannot be cancelled in accordance with its terms.
“Reservation Price” shall mean the price paid by You for the Reservation, EXCLUDING THE CANCELLATION PROTECTION FEE.
2. What will You receive a Refund for:
A User that paid the Cancellation Protection Fee upon the booking of the Reservation and later Activated the Cancellation Protection in accordance with the terms herein, shall be entitled to cancel the Reservation and Receive the Refund, subject to the transfer of all rights in Your Reservation to Roomer. YOU MAY ACTIVATE THE CANCELLATION PROTECTION UP TO 24 HOURS BEFORE THE CHECK IN DATE IF YOU ACTIVATE THE CANCELLATION PROTECTION LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE CHECK IN DATE THE CANCELLATION PROTECTION SHALL NOT BE INVOKED AND YOU SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE THE REFUND.
3. How to Activate the Cancellation Protection:
The Activation of the Cancellation Protection can be made via: (a) the mail sent to You upon purchase of the Cancellation Protection; in the mail there is a button which allows You to activate the Cancellation Protection subject to the Terms and Conditions; (b) by contacting Roomer’s help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (855) 445 1327 at least 24 hours before the check in date of the reservation.
4. When will You Receive the Refund:
Following the Activation of the Cancellation Protection, the Refund will be paid to You by Roomer within 14 days of the Activation of the Cancellation Protection. Refund shall be made to your PayPal account in USD
5.Roomer’s Rights in the Reservation following the Activation of the Cancellation Protection:
Following the Activation of the Cancellation Protection by You, the Reservation shall become the sole property of Roomer and Roomer may use the Reservation in its sole discretion, including selling the Reservation to a third party through Roomer’s online platform/web site or any other channel or third party channel (the “Secondary Sale”). In the event that Roomer completes a Secondary Sale of the Reservation, for the avoidance of any doubt, You shall not have any right to receive any proceeds or commission in connection with such Secondary Sale. You shall, at all times, assist Roomer in perfecting and enforcing its rights in connection with the Reservation, as provided herein.
6. What You will Not receive a Refund for:
You shall not be entitled to receive a Refund upon:
- Detection by Roomer of fraudulent activity in connection with the Cancellation Protection and/or the Reservation. In order to prevent any fraudulent activity with respect to the Activation of the Cancellation Protection and/or misuse of the Reservation, we hereby expressly state and caution that a User that will misuse the Cancellation Protection, by, among other things, attempting to utilize the Reservation following the Activation of the Cancellation Protection, shall automatically lose his right to receive the Refund and the Cancellation Protection Fee paid to purchase the Cancellation Protection shall not be returned and/or refunded.
- Activation of the Cancellation Protection less than 24 hours before the check in date local hotel time of the Reservation.
- Activation of the Cancellation Protection following any consequence of war, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolutions, insurrection, military or usurped power, riot, civil commotion, strikes, lockout, terrorism, malicious intent or vandalism, confiscation or nationalisation of or requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or local authority.
7. General Conditions:
- You hereby expressly agree that Inn suites may transfer Your personal data to Roomer, including without limitation, email address and contact information and any other information required for the Activation of the Cancellation Protection and/or the conduct of the Secondary Sale by Roomer.
- These T&C do not, and shall not be construed as creating any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between the parties hereto. Any claim relating to the Cancellation Protection and/or these T&C will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New York, without reference to its conflict-of-laws principles. Any dispute arising out of or related to the Cancellation Protection and/or these T&C will be brought in, and You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in, the competent courts of New York.
These T&C may be amended by Roomer from time to time in its sole discretion.
Last Revised: June 2015